My Writing Work – Lucy Pearson
I write for a number of my favourite publications, both online and in print.
From book reviews to travel features and beyond, here’s a collection of the features I’ve written.
- I write for The Fit Traveller regularly, with features on detox retreats, exploring Sydney like a local, hotel reviews and inspiring book recommendations.
- I contribute to Stylist Magazine in their Book Wars section; most recently reviewing Ali Smith’s Autumn.
- I write regularly for Hip and Healthy, with destination guides to both Byron Bay and Sydney.
- I’ve written many articles for Style Tails, including features on the world’s most beautiful dog-friendly campsites, the UK’s most scenic dog-walks and 5 spectacular dog-friendly holidays in France.
- I’ve previously contributed to The Huffington Post, with features including Bondi’s best brunches, tips for a weekend getaway in Byron Bay and a review of urban retreat in Bondi.